UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb6 in position 0: invalid start byte

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 14:42:36 EDT 2013

On 30/09/2013 19:03, Νίκος wrote:
> Στις 30/9/2013 5:45 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>> On 29/09/2013 17:19, Νίκος wrote:
>>> Στις 29/9/2013 7:14 μμ, ο/η Joel Goldstick έγραψε:
>>>
>>> shut up. you are nothign but annoyance here.
>>
>> Absolutely hilarious.  Please give up your web work and Python and get a
>> job writing scripts for comedians, you'd make a large fortune.
>
> I learn Python for personal pleasure because i like programming.
> Perhaps it would be even better if you quit spamming my thread with your
> "funny" quotes.

Your approach as given in the pseudocode given below is taking up what,
50% of the bandwidth here?  What a waste of a resource.

while "answer_isn't_what_I_want":
    keep_asking_question()

You are to this mailing list what King Herod was to baby sitting.

Please drop dead and the sooner the better.  Your arrogant attitide to
the numerous people who've tried so hard to help you is disgraceful.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence