work develope matrix of difusive concentration

D.YAN ESCOLAR RAMBAL dyeringamsa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:13:51 EDT 2013

Good morning all

thanks for your help. Now I`ve a question, if I need create a matrix,
method of thomas, ghost nodes, etc.. for developed one aplicative for the
ecuation of difusion in 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d. It`s better use phyton 3.3 or 2.7?,
if the answer is phyton 3.3 that interpreter is similar to aptana o better,
for start, and which, libraries are necesary for this,  I think I need
numpy, numba, math, mathexpretion, matiplot, but  I don`t know which is the
library similar to matlab.

All best for you, nice day or nigth and nice week
--

*Gracias, cordialmente, *

*
*

*
*

*ING. YANETH ESCOLAR RAMBAL*

*HAFI Engineering & Consulting GmbH*

*CEL: + 57 3166257245*

*TEL: + 57 (1) 6508308*

*TEL: ++43 5522 77924 0*

*Fax: ++43 5522 74938*

*Dir : Cll 72f no. 113-21 Torre 5 - 604  Bogotá Colombia*

*       Muehletorplatz 4-6, A-6800 Feldkirch, Austria*

       *www.hafi.cc/en/environ_en.htm*