python, pythontex and plots

chitturk at uah.edu chitturk at uah.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:09:45 EDT 2013

True, I did not explain what I was trying to do.

pythontex is a package that allows the inclusion of python code within a
LaTeX document - (sort of like python.sty, but IMO, better) - I use
it along with noweb to create documents that contain documentation,
code and output of the code - and pythontex allows me to access variables
within the python code embedded in the LaTeX - except for the case
I mentioned ... Within the python code (inside the LaTeX document) I had
a "savefig(outputfile)" and I was trying to reference the outputfile
using \py{outputfile}

It may be that someone on the comp.text.tex group may have an answer
(there may be users of pythontex on that newsgroup)