python, pythontex and plots

chitturk at uah.edu chitturk at uah.edu
Sun Sep 22 22:16:35 EDT 2013

1) The file is LaTeX
2) the % means LaTeX will ignore it.
3) The question was about using pythontex with LaTeX
4) I included the file so you (OK, others) could see what I was trying
5) The problem had to do with accessing a file name within the python
   script using \py{outputfile}
6) pythontex is a terrific package that I enjoy using
7) I was looking for help on debugging this error.
8) I was trying to find out why I could not do \py{outfilename}