How to send an anonymous mail via Python script

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 24 07:36:16 EDT 2013

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 20:41:25 +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Νίκος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No, there isn't. The nearest you could come to anonymous mail would be
>>> sending via a botnet (to hide your IP address) and forging the from
>>> address. So unless you *want* your mail to be flagged as spam and
>>> detested by the entire world, NO THERE IS NO WAY to send it
>>> anonymously.
>>>
>>> ChrisA
>>>
>> How about an anonymous remailer then?
>
> I'm going to spell this out for the benefit of anyone else who's reading
> this, because I know Nikos won't take any notice. This is a gross
> oversimplification, but I'm trying to condense everything into a single
> email.

<snip>

To put it even more simply
If you have a legitimate reason to send me emails then you have no
legitimate reason to withhold your true Identity.

if you do I will assume you are a crook.

if you are asking for advise on how to achieve this I will assume you
want to be a crook and will not provide any assistance.

--
No man would listen to you talk if he didn't know it was his turn next.
		-- E.W. Howe