What minimum should a person know before saying "I know Python"

Schneider js at globe.de
Thu Sep 26 06:16:41 EDT 2013

I would say it's a little bit more:
You have to know the keywords and (basic) concepts, e.g. you really have
to understand what it means, that everything is a class.
If you get foreign, you have to be able to understand it. And the other
way round, given a problem, you should be able to write a working solution.

bg
Johannes

--
GLOBE Development GmbH