Why does it have red squiggly lines under it if it works perfectly fine and no errors happen when I run it?

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at invalid.invalid
Fri Sep 20 09:39:41 EDT 2013

William Bryant <gogobebe2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot! I have one more question, is there any way I can make my
> program work on android tablets and ipads? Because I'd like to use it
> in school because we are learning statistics and we are allowed our
> devices in school.

You can install SL4A on Android and that should let you run your script on
an Android tablet. You may want to modify the script to work with the
android UI, or it might be enough just to run it in a terminal window.

I don't believe there is an ipad equivalent, but so long as you have a
network connection, another option to consider (that would work on both
android and ipad) would be to run the script on a server somewhere and
connect to it through a web browser. Have a look at https://c9.io as that
gives you a full development environment that can be accessed through a web
browser: I don't know how well it works on a tablet but it would be worth
trying.