mutlifile inheritance problem

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:54:00 EDT 2013

This is a very old topic, but here is a trick for single inheritance. (The problem you allude to isn't restricted to multiple inheritance).

Any class with a single parent simply defines this function.

    def mySuper(self) :
        return super(self.__class__, self)

And then any parent function be referenced like
    self.mySuper().foo()

This includes __init__.

You can read more here.

http://atlee.ca/blog/posts/blog20081121python-reload-danger-here-be-dragons.html