Suds and Complex Sequences

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:51:24 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone -

I am trying to use Suds, the very fine library allowing me to use SOAP, to
query a service over the net.  Part of the data structure defined be the
WSDL calls for a sequence of SubscriberDataTypes (this application is used
to test an insurance companys' rating service).

(SubscriberDataType){
   SubscriberID = None
   SubscriberBirthDate = None
   Zip = None
   <snip>
   DependentData[] = <empty>
 }

Which goes into

(MedicalRatingRequest){
   MessageHeader =
      (MessageHeaderType){
         MessageName = None
         MessageID = None
         <snip>
      }
   RequestHeader =
      (RequestHeaderType){
         RequestType =
            (RequestTypeEnum){
               value = None
            }
         <snip>
      }
   <snip>
   SubscriberData[] = <empty>
 }

Note that the Subscriber Data is a sequence of SubscriberDataType.  I have
not been able to find any documentation showing me how to do this.  Does
anyone out there know how I can generate the request?

Thanks for your time,

Greg Lindstrom