How do I calculate a mean with python?

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:49:03 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM, William Bryant <gogobebe2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all and @Joel Goldstick, I am learning python through youtube.
> They explained Global and Local variables to me. :) Thanks for that
> critisism, it really helps. I am 13 years old and I am looking forward to
> studing programming in University! :DDDDDD
>
> --

Well, learn away.  Try the python.org tutorial too.  The best way to learn
( I think!) is to find all the tutorials you can and work through those
that suit you.  Look at python.org for pages that list many help sites,
including those for beginners.  Also, there is a python-tutor mailing
list/newsgroup that may be better for you at your stage of learning.  Keep
coming back when you get stuck

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com