New on python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Sep 16 18:55:45 EDT 2013

Ibrahima Barry <ibscofield at gmail.com> writes:

> hello everyone, I am a beginner in python programming language

Welcome, and congratulations on finding Python.

> so I need help with the basics, the synthaxes, functions, please help
> me

At the Python website you can find a page linking to other documentation
<URL:http://python.org/doc/>, especially the Python tutorial
<URL:http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/>.

The Python Wiki has a page specially for beginners guides
<URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide>.

Good hunting!

--
 \          “There's a certain part of the contented majority who love |
  `\            anybody who is worth a billion dollars.” —John Kenneth |