Python GUI?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Sep 13 21:23:03 EDT 2013

eamonnrea at gmail.com writes:

> But is it efficient to use an axe?

Which criterion is more important to *you* — fun, or efficiency?

> Is it sensible to use an axe when there is a chainsaw? No.

Which criterion is more important to *you* — fun, or sensibility?

> Eventually, everyone will be using chainsaws, and no one will be using
> axes.

Which criterion is more important to *you* — fun, or popularity?

> This is my point: to have fun and be productive, but apparently it's
> not possible.

Who has said that's not possible? If you find using a tool to be both
fun and productive, use it and be happy. If not, use something else.

--
 \       “They can not take away our self respect if we do not give it |
  `\                                        to them.” —Mohandas Gandhi |