Python GUI?

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Fri Sep 13 09:27:56 EDT 2013

On 9/11/13 4:55 PM, eamonnrea at gmail.com wrote:
> Tkinter -- Simple to use, but limited

With the themed widget introduced in Tk 8.5, Tkinter is now a peer to
the other GUI toolkits in most respects, surpasses them in some (canvas
widget), and lags behind in just two areas: printing (several
platform-specific solutions but no cross-platform API) and HTML display
(a few extensions but no standard widget set).

I've stayed with Tkinter because it fits my brain the best. Old
complaints about it being ugly or limited no longer hold water.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin