better and user friendly IDE recommended?

Paul Pittlerson menkomigen6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:55:12 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:14:04 PM UTC+3, mnishpsyched wrote:
> Hey i am a programmer but new to python. Can anyone guide me in knowing which is a better IDE used to develop web related apps that connect to DB using python?

If you are a programmer in the sense that you are a proficient in something like
C or Java, then whatever development environment you used for that type of coding
will surely work just as well for writing python scripts.

But to answer your question: If you want something modern and fresh, maybe give
Sublime Text a try. Personally, my favorite is Geany, because it has all the
functionality and customization I want from an editor, but is not very bloated.