Please omit false legalese footers (was: Language design)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Sep 11 19:22:37 EDT 2013

"Prasad, Ramit" <ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com.dmarc.invalid> writes:

> conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities,
> accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality,
> legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at
> http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

No, your message was not confidential. You sent it to a public mailing
list, presumably by choice. So please omit such false and pointless
legal rubbish from your messages here.

--
 \        “I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance |
  `\                                          any day.” —Douglas Adams |