anyone trying out the alpha?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Sep 9 11:10:02 EDT 2013

On 9/9/2013 8:22 AM, Fattburger wrote:
> I just read that Python 3.4.0a is out in alpha. Any of you going to try
> it out?

3.4.0whatever is essentially 3.3.2 with additional bug fixes that will
also appear in 3.3.3 plus a few additional bugfixes that were not
backported plus new features. The only things 'unstable', compared to
previous releases, are the new features.  For one thing, the APIs may
still be changed.

 > I don't have any bright ideas for testing it, myself.

If you have any code with automated tests, it is  good idea to run them
now with the alpha.

--
Terry Jan Reedy