Importing Definitions

Azureaus lo0446 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Fri Sep 6 05:10:42 EDT 2013

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated - I didn't realise you could also import definitions. I do always read the documentation before posting but sometimes I don't know how it's necessarily applicable to my own case sometimes - hence the post. I'll avoid using '*' at all costs, I've had the pleasure of going through lots of Python code recently not written by myself and I can see how that would make it a total nightmare to figure out what was going on.

I think Python is awesome and look forward to actually getting good with it.
Cheers!