How to exit a cgi file after a download

random832 at fastmail.us random832 at fastmail.us
Wed Sep 4 16:23:33 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013, at 12:49, Ferrous Cranus wrote:
> Without closing it, the client can download
> again and forever if they choose to because
> the cgi window is open and the link is still
> active.

Why is this a problem? They usually won't want to, and if they do want
to (for example if they accidentally canceled the download) I don't see
why not to let them.

The solution should be to give them a unique download link that will
only work once (or only for a certain period of time), not to close the
window.