Cannot form correctly the FORM part of the header when sending mail

Ferrous Cranus nikos at superhost.gr
Wed Sep 4 07:29:15 EDT 2013

Στις 4/9/2013 2:15 μμ, ο/η Dave Angel έγραψε:
>> Τη Τετάρτη, 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013 5:14:31 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Piet van Oostrum έγραψε:
>>> Where does it display that?
>>> Do you happen to read that mail in a Microsoft program?
>> yes. Thunderbird.
> When did Microsoft take over Thunderbird's development????
>
> In any case, Thunderbird has te ability to display the actual message
> received.  See menu:
>     View->MessageSource

I meant i'm using ThunderBird and not Outlook Express.

I doesn't matter what the mail headers say but the actual presentation
of the email which state always that it was sent by my personal GMail
address and not from the mail address that was posted int he webform

--
Webhost <http://superhost.gr>