How to execute command on remote windows machine

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 10:21:11 EDT 2013

gauran... at gmail.com於 2013年9月3日星期二UTC+8下午12時45分57秒寫道:
> Hi Guys,
>

> I have a requirement where i need to kill one process on remote windows machine.
>
> Following command just works fine if i have to kill process on local machine
>

> os.system('taskkill /f /im processName.exe')
>

> However I am not able to figure out how to execute this command on remote windows machine.
>

> Note: my local machine is also windows (machine from where i have to execute command)
>

> so is there any way i can execute command from windows machine on remote windows machine ?

This is trivial. First install the VNC on the remote site and
make sure your VNC is working in the proper forground.

Just write a mouse/keyboard emulator service on the remote site
with the propper port opened by python scripts.

Use the control computer  to send commands  to the remote site.

This scheme will work under unix-linux-windows OS.