How to execute command on remote windows machine

gaurangnshah at gmail.com gaurangnshah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 00:45:57 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where i need to kill one process on remote windows machine.
Following command just works fine if i have to kill process on local machine

os.system('taskkill /f /im processName.exe')

However I am not able to figure out how to execute this command on remote windows machine.

Note: my local machine is also windows (machine from where i have to execute command)

so is there any way i can execute command from windows machine on remote windows machine ?