problem of double import in python

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org
Mon Sep 2 21:16:26 EDT 2013

When i uncomment
////
from common.interface.interface import ShowHide
////
in file contains Ui_Materials class i get the following traceback:
//////////////////////////
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./main.py", line 110, in <module>
    main()
  File "./main.py", line 91, in main
    interfaceObj.showMaterials()
  File
"/home/mohsen/codes/amlak/amlak/src/common/interface/interface.py", line
80, in showMaterials
    self.ui = Ui_Materials()
NameError: global name 'Ui_Materials' is not defined
Yours,
Mohsen