user interfaces python3.x

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Sep 2 22:43:55 EDT 2013

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 11:26:49 -0700, Paul Rice wrote:

> Sorry for the wording of the question buy finally i have an answer.
> Thanks

Actually, if you were paying attention, you actually had an answer in the
very first response. Two answers really: even if you knew absolutely
nothing about programming or user interfaces and didn't have the foggiest
clue what I was talking about, you could have -- should have -- googled
the terms I mentioned, Qt, GTK and Carbon, for some clues. Add "Python"
to the search terms, and you would learn even more. Then, even if you
didn't quite have the complete answer you wanted, you would at least have
the vocabulary to ask the question.

And of course the second question, about Kivy, was also answered. If you
had followed the link I provided, or even typed "kivy tutorial" into the
search engine of your choice, you would have found the tutorials you were
asking about.

--
Steven