user interfaces python3.x

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:06:02 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Paul Rudin <paul.nospam at rudin.co.uk> wrote:
> Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:03:02 -0700, Paul Rice wrote:
>>
>>> Im new to python3.x (well, programming as a whole. Never done before)
>>> and was wondering how do i get a proper interface instead of just
>>> writing.

You might try asking questions on the python-tutor list.  If you have
never studied or tried to write computer programs, you won't be making
nifty android apps any time soon.  You might scream, but try the basic
python tutorial at python.org first to see if you like 'programming'.
Warning, it involves words and letters, not icons.

>> A "proper" interface huh? Well, I'd love to tell you the answer...
>
> ...but holy wars would ensue.
>
> --

Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com