How to split with "\" character, and licence copyleft mirror of ©

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sun Sep 1 20:40:33 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-02 10:23, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> | I also want to know how to mirror a character, in my case this
> | one ©, because I'll use the Copyleft
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft | to distribute my app.
>
> Isn't that a copyright symbol? I'd have a look at the "uncidoedata"
> module, myself.

Thanks to his link (which would have been more helpful with the
URL fragment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft#Symbol

), I suspect the he means that it should be "the mirror image of a
copyright symbol".

And that would be "unicodedata", not "uncidoedata" (I don't think
that was the reversing he was talking about ;-)

-tkc