connecting clicked signal to different slots depending on function executing

tausciam at gmail.com tausciam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 15:57:16 EDT 2013

Nevermind..... I found that it would let me create the connection again then when I disconnected, it would disconnect all of the instances...

so I ended up with:

        self.tableWidget.cellClicked.connect(self.videocell_clicked)
        self.tableWidget.cellClicked.disconnect(self.videocell_clicked)
        self.tableWidget.cellClicked.connect(self.audiocell_clicked)

If there's a better way to do this, I'd be interested in hearing about it.