Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 17:52:00 EDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 21:30, Joshua Landau wrote:
> On 30 October 2013 19:18, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 30/10/2013 19:01, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> And your still a stupid monkey i dare you to go test your IQ.
>>
>> It's you're as in you are and not your as in belongs to me.
>>
>> I have no intention of getting my IQ tested, but I do know that it's a
>> minimum of 120 as that was required for me to pass the old UK 11+
>> examination.  Given that I spent my time at a grammar school in the top
>> stream I'd guess that my IQ is actually higher, but there you go.
>
> What I'm confounded about is this list's inability to recognise a
> troll when it slaps it vocally in the face.
>
> This isn't like Nikos. There's no "troll vs. incompetent" debate to be
> had. This guy started talking about compressing *random data* and
> immediately descended into insults. Your IQ, whatever it may be, is
> going to waste ;).

In my defence I did say this earlier in the exchange "I can't help with
compression but I can help with a marvellous source of the opposite,
expansion, it's google groups."  Definitely a troll though, to go in my
dream team with Xah Lee and Ilias Lazaridis amongst others and good old
rr on the subs bench :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence