Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 15:18:30 EDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 19:01, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com wrote:

> And your still a stupid monkey i dare you to go test your IQ.

It's you're as in you are and not your as in belongs to me.

I have no intention of getting my IQ tested, but I do know that it's a
minimum of 120 as that was required for me to pass the old UK 11+
examination.  Given that I spent my time at a grammar school in the top
stream I'd guess that my IQ is actually higher, but there you go.

Not that that really matters.  What does is that I'm smart enough to be
able to follow a set of instructions when requested to do so, for
example I could probably follow these
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython if I needed to.  I'm
therefore assuming that you're not bright enough to follow these
instructions and so have annoyed thousands of people with your double
spaced crap, which I've again snipped.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence