personal library

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Wed Oct 30 16:52:49 EDT 2013

Op 30-10-13 21:02, patrick vrijlandt schreef:
> Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> +1, but prefer to call it a “version control system” which is (a) more
>>> easily searched on the internet, and (b) somewhat more accurate.
>>
>> Right. I've picked up some bad habits, and I think Dave may also
>> have... but yes, "distributed version control system" is what I'm
>> talking about here.
>>
>> ChrisA
>
> Thanks. Do you all agree that Mercurial is the way to go, or is there
> another "distributed version control system" that I should shortlist?

This is a question that only you can answer trough experience. I started
out with bazaar, tried out git at bit and finaly ended up using mercurial
but others have followed their own trail.

So start a small project and try to use a number of them simultaneously
and then decide which feels more natural to you.

--
Antoon Pardon