First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Wed Oct 30 23:02:30 EDT 2013

On 30/10/2013 12:31, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com wrote:

> No that is not my problem, apparently so it is that the newsreader constructors do not like the competition of Google groups otherwise they would had written the five lines of codes necessary to remove the empty linebreaks.
> I like web based features, and i will use them until "they get it right, understood?"
> End of story

They are not empty linebreaks, they're lines with one or more > symbols
at the beginning and nothing following.  And if all of them get deleted
by some 5 line script, it would change many valid quotations.

If you had actually looked at any of the links various people had sent
you, you might understand how stupid you sound.  (Note I'm not saying
you're stupid, just ignorant)

Googlegroups has the bug, and they're not likely to change it, as
they've been asked many times.  So if you continue to use gg, without
compensating, then I and many like me will stop reading.

It could have been nice.

--
DaveA