First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

jonas.thornvall at gmail.com jonas.thornvall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:31:02 EDT 2013

Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 17:22:23 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
> On 30/10/2013 15:57, jonas.thornvall at gmail.com wrote:

> >> The simplest solution is that you stop posting, as you've been spewing
>

> >> this double spaced crap all day and show no inclination to do anything
>

> >> about it.  I assume that google won't fix their problem as there's not
>

> >> enough profit in it.
>

> >> --
>

> >> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
>

> >> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>

> >> Mark Lawrence
>

> > Bug of anal monkey either solve your own problems, or implement your own newsreader.
>

> I have no need to implement a newsreader as I can quite happily send and
>
> receive data using Thunderbird.  There are several other similar email
>
> options available.  An alternative is for you to show others some
>
> courtesy and follow the instructions that would show just a few lines up
>
> from here, except that your insistence on using bug ridden technology
>
> means it's actually light years away.
>

> --
>
> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
>
> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>

> Mark Lawrence

No that is not my problem, apparently so it is that the newsreader constructors do not like the competition of Google groups otherwise they would had written the five lines of codes necessary to remove the empty linebreaks.
I like web based features, and i will use them until "they get it right, understood?"
End of story