First day beginner to python, add to counter after nested loop

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:53:41 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:05:29 PM UTC+5:30, Jonas Thornval wrote:
> Den onsdagen den 30:e oktober 2013 kl. 16:09:25 UTC+1 skrev Mark Lawrence:
> > On 30/10/2013 14:31, Jonas Thornval wrote:
> > Would you please be kind enough to read, digest and action this
> > https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython
> > TIA.
> > --
> > Python is the second best programming language in the world.
> > But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
> > Mark Lawrence

> I am all for automatiation to be honest i rather go in change the code for
> google than do it manual. Maybe those who complain should adress Google?
> There must be a simple solution or?

A fully automatic solution would be for google to stop screwing up :-)
One step less is to have some kind of javascript (greasemonkey??) plugin for firefox to cleanup GG's mess

Since I dont pretend to know JS/greasemonkey, I have made a small emacs script.
It involves
1. cut-pasting from browser to emacs
2. pressing a key
3. Cut pasting back