Help with guessing game :D

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Tue Oct 29 15:09:01 EDT 2013

On 29/10/2013 14:05, Robert Gonda wrote:

&  >> Back to question, name is also not working, I currently have
python 3.3.2 and the only to get that work is the write raw_input, I
have no idea why, did i do soemthing wrong?

Why did you add those two >> symbols in front of your new text?  Each
such symbol is supposed to indicate that another level of quoting is
occuring.  So when I saw your message, I first concluded that you sent a
blank reply.

(I also added another character in front of it, so you'd see it.
Apparently googlegroups messes up your view of things in order to cover
up its bugs in posting.

As for your question.  Yes, you did something wrong.  You thoroughly
underspecified the phrase  "not working."

When you run a program and it gets an exception, read the whole
traceback. And when you want help here, copy the WHOLE TRACEBACk.

If raw_input() is working without an exception, then you are NOT running
Python3.x.  Figure that out first, perhaps by sticking these two lines
at the beginning of your code:

import sys
print(sys.version)

--