array/list of sockets

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 20:05:05 EDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:56 AM,  <theelder777 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, crystal clear. Thank you. Since I am writing this post, I have one final question. I got my code to work for a multithreaded web server, how do I test if it can handle multiple threads?

Easy! Just make sure the threads take a good bit of time - add calls
to time.sleep() if necessary - and then start multiple clients at the
same time.

> Also as a side note, I have subscribed to the python mailing list but have no idea how to use it. Thank you everyone for being patient.

You should see this post of mine in your emails. When you do, just
reply (and make sure you're sending to python-list at python.org);
everything else should work.

ChrisA