Cookie fucking problem

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Oct 28 10:38:57 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-26, Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be> wrote:
> Op 26-10-13 18:00, Steven D'Aprano schreef:
>> On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:34:23 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>>
>>> On 26/10/2013 14:27, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>>
>>> Buy a sex manual.
>>
>> Mark, please resist the urge to bait Nick with insults. As entertaining
>> as they may be, they don't actually help reduce the problem.
>
> So? I haven't seen any reaction to Nikos reducing the problem. So if
> that is your criterium, you should stop reacting yourself and ask
> everyone else to stop reacting.

I think that's hit the nail on the head.  Any reponse to Nikos
produces the _exact_ same result: Nikos's web site is still broken,
Nikos still has no clue what's going on or what to do, and we get more
posts from Nikos.  None of the responses are helping Nikos, none of
them are solving problems.  Some of them are more entertaining that
others, but that's highly subjective.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm not an Iranian!!
                                  at               I voted for Dianne