Cookie fucking problem

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 17:22:52 EDT 2013

On 26/10/2013 18:23, Antoon Pardon wrote:
> Op 26-10-13 18:19, Mark Lawrence schreef:

>>> Mark, please resist the urge to bait Nick with insults. As entertaining
>>> as they may be, they don't actually help reduce the problem.
>>>

>> I promise to stop baiting this complete and utter moron when I observe
>> that nobody on this group says a single word to him as that's the only
>> message that he'll understand.  Any word to him from anybody and I
>> reserve the right to join in.
>
> I fear this strategy is not stable. Just suppose most people follow this
> strategy but someone reacts to Nikos anyhow. Now suddenly a lot of
> people feel they have the right to join in. And of course these
> reactions will feed this feeling.
>
> I understand you feel you don't have to keep silent if others aren't
> but I wish your trigger would be less sensitive.

I wish I didn't have a combination of Asperger Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue
Syndrome and Clinical Depression but sadly I'm stuck with the lot :(

Regardless of what others (rusi?) said earlier I'll keep my sense of
humour going, it least that helps me to survive :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence