Cookie fucking problem

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Sun Oct 27 09:30:52 EDT 2013

Op 26-10-13 23:43, Ben Finney schreef:
> Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
>> I could almost feel sorry for you.  But the more of your time I waste
>> the longer it'll take you to get your website working.
>
> Feel free to occupy your time with baiting Nikos. But *do not* do it in
> this forum.

Would you mind telling this to others too. AFAICS Chris Angelico is just
as much baiting Nikos, as Mark Lawrence is. But I don't see you reacting
to Chris. So it seems you don't have a problem so much with baiting as
long as the baiting is done in a way you find acceptable.

Personnaly I don't see much difference between the two, so if you allow
Chris baiting Nikos, I don't see why Mark should hold back.

--
Antoon Pardon