Cookie fucking problem

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 11:50:40 EDT 2013

On 26/10/2013 16:25, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
> Στις 26/10/2013 6:21 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>> On 26/10/2013 15:55, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>> Στις 26/10/2013 5:34 μμ, ο/η Mark Lawrence έγραψε:

>>> No need, i can practice with your mother.
>>>

>> An interesting combination of stupid, tight fisted and a necrophiliac.
>>
> Αντε απο εδω ρε αφιονισμενη πουτσοτριχα.

I could almost feel sorry for you.  But the more of your time I waste
the longer it'll take you to get your website working.  Did you ever
stop to think about that?  Or are you too busy trolling hundreds of
other mailing lists in parallel with this?  T

Thinking about my late mum I reckon she'd forgotten more about websites
than you've ever learned, and she knew nothing about them.

Keep wasting your time here moron, I'm really getting into top gear with
you now.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence