Reading From stdin After Command Line Redirection

feedthetroll at gmx.de feedthetroll at gmx.de
Thu Oct 24 10:36:36 EDT 2013

Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013 15:41:52 UTC+2 schrieb Tim Daneliuk:
> On 10/24/2013 07:10 AM, Oscar Benjamin wrote:
>>> Well now I just feel so very awful ...
>> Please end this line of discussion. Ben is right: your comment was
>> entirely unnecessary and could easily offend.
>> Oscar
> And his condescension was even more offensive.
> But now I feel bad about myself and it's all your fault.
No it is not. You are the only one responsible for your feelings.
Or is it your fault, that I fell bad, because you feel bad?

Btw it's your feelings, that grade an impartial statement as condescension.
As my feelings grade your statements as extremely offending. And (to follow your arguments) that's your fault!