Reading From stdin After Command Line Redirection

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 24 00:54:41 EDT 2013

Tim Daneliuk <tundra at tundraware.com> writes:

> On 10/23/2013 10:53 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Right. Congratulations for learning more about the design of the OS and
> > making a program that fits in well:-)
>
> It's only possible because, after some 30 years of doing this, I feel
> very abelist ...

You may be unaware, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt. To be ableist
is analogous with being sexist: a form of prejudicial behaviour against
disadvantaged groups.

You're free to express yourself however you like in your own space, but
in this community, we don't welcome ableist (nor sexist) behaviour.

--
 \       “Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual |
  `\       profit without individual responsibility.” —Ambrose Bierce, |