Animated PNG Vs Gif: 120fr 3D Python Powered Logo

Metallicow metaliobovinus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 08:28:03 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:15:05 PM UTC-5, Ian wrote:
> I used a freeware called Photoscape to open the gif, change the
> delays, and resave it.

Thanks, I have used the program before and recall some aspects of it, but as far as gif goes I try to not deal with them much because of the headaches involved with making them.
So Animation technology has advanced in general(Blender, ImageReady, GIMP), so it seems a slightly offbrand from the standards app shines though for once, for a such a thing as an outdated format. gif.
Cheers. As a graphic artist myself, some free softwares you might like to try.
Most are all still active.
 * Pixel Image Editor
 * TwistedBrush Open Studio
 * Deep Paint
 * MyPaint
 * Artweaver
 * AndreaMosaic
 * Sumo Paint Pro (Adobe Online)

Anywho... Here is the official art link for the Animated Python Logo APNG.
http://fav.me/d6rdza2

I'll whip up a pack of gifs when I get the time... here in a few... todo.