Printing a drop down menu for a specific field.

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:20:15 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 21/10/2013 07:07, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος wrote:
>>

>> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> It is considered polite to wait for at least 24 hours before pinging. If waiting for this time isn't an option then paying for support is.
>
> --
> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>
> Mark Lawrence
>
> --

There is nothing about this question that relates to python.

1. You are asking in a very ill defined way how to collect all of the
times your visitors visited.  That's really a sql issue.
2. Your present html is written in a style that was considered ok in
1998.  CSS has replaced most of the stuff in your html.  This
highlights your lack of diligence to learn proper techniques in any
area -- not just python, or http, but now html.

My suggestion is that you should write the html by hand, and see if it
does what you want it to do.  Once you figure that out, go back to
your code and see if you can write python code that will mimic what
you wrote by hand.

You have been told in previous discussions, that writing html code in
your python code that performs back end logic is a TERRIBLE idea as it
leads to a mess in the code that is difficult to change even in minor
ways, and difficult to debug.  You have proven this to be true with
your long miandering debug pleas that you bring here.

best wishes Iron head

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com