Python Front-end to GCC

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 05:31:46 EDT 2013

On Monday, October 28, 2013 2:14:35 PM UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 28/10/2013 02:15, rusi wrote:
> > On Monday, October 28, 2013 3:44:14 AM UTC+5:30, zipher wrote:
> >> Otherwise, most of this, while sloppy, still stands.
> >
> > Yes
> >
> > All your quotes are unattributed
> >
> > So your discussion is both sloppy and meaningless
>

> Check out his Twitter feed.  I quote "Can women do a little more than
> suck the cock of the anti-Christ?"  Enough said?

You told us recently, Mark, that you carry the load of Asperger, depression and fatigue (if I remember correctly).  Also that when you said things you later regretted it was because the Asperger was out of control.

Would you not prefer a little kindness at your worst times rather than a peremptory show of the letter-of-the-law?

Now look at the other Mark. Does he not seem borderline crazy? Do we need to get him further down with unnecessary references to things outside of here?

[No pretenses to doing a great job myself. The excuse is that I dont know how to encourage the human being and discourage the delusions of grandeur]

Just a personal suggestion: When you are funny you are fun to have around.
When you start pulling the punches...
Dont we have enough stuttering slobbering semi-literate minus-IQ heavyweights around here? Do we need one more?

And BTW in the other thread, in case it was not clear, I found your posts -- starting with "Get a sex-manual" -- funny. The surrounding provocations were quite unbearable.