Python Front-end to GCC

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 17:56:33 EDT 2013

On 25/10/2013 22:37, Mark Janssen wrote:

> I'm still waiting on the binary-digit lexer, Ned.

The whole Python world is still waiting on your response to this
http://code.activestate.com/lists/python-ideas/19908/.  You were asked
three times originally to respond.  I've referenced this twice yet you
have conveniently ignored all five requests and will presumably ignore
this.  What's the problem, cat got your typing fingers?  Or don't you
have the guts to admit that you were talking bollocks?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence