Python Front-end to GCC

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 14:40:28 EDT 2013

On 25/10/2013 19:26, Mark Janssen wrote:

>>> Is this some kind of joke?  What has this list become?
>>
>> It's a useful debugging technique to initialize memory to distinctive values
>> that should never occur in real data.
>
> If you're doing this, you're doing something wrong.   Please give me
> the hex value for NaN so I can initialize with my array.

It is clear that you know as much about debugging as you do about
objects and message passing, a summary here for the uninitiated
http://code.activestate.com/lists/python-ideas/19908/. I can see why the
BDFL described you as an embarrassment, and if he didn't, he certainly
should have done.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence