xtopdf, a Python toolkit for PDF creation from other file formats

vasudevram vasudevram at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:49:03 EDT 2013

Hi list,

xtopdf is not new. I first created it some years ago. And have been updating it with new features and capabilities now and then.

But I realized that there was no central place where its features and uses were described. So I created an online presentation about xtopdf, using http://slid.es, a cool online presentation service that I saw recently.

Here is a blog post about the online presentation about xtopdf:

http://jugad2.blogspot.in/2013/10/xtopdf-online-presentation.html

Enjoy.

- Vasudev Ram
Dancing Bison Enterprises
Software training and consulting
(Python, C, Linux, databases, open source, ...)
http://www.dancingbison.com
http://jugad2.blogspot.com
https://mobile.twitter.com/vasudevram