Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:57:37 EDT 2013

Dave said :

"Include a quote from whomever you're responding to, and we might
actually take you seriously.  And of course, make sure you don't delete
the attribution. "

This forum is working for me. One of the more frequent and sophisticated posters emailed me saying he appreciates my contributions.

I'm sorry I'm putting in a bustle in your hedgerow (just a little bit sorry) but I've got 20 balls in the air right now and I haven't got around to configuring a proper client for this feed. The default Google Group client is notoriously cruddy with quotes attribution.

Some readers can discern context from the previous posts. That's sort of what the word context means. But I understand this skill isn't universal.

If it makes you feel better, I'm mostly lurking/learning and just posting on areas where I have expertise.

Thanks for letting me off with a warning officer, I'll do better next time.