Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

wolfgang kern nowhere at never.at
Tue Oct 29 14:08:18 EDT 2013

Bernhard Schornak replied to a "Flying-Bucket-post":

Methink we all know about the often not-so-logical ideas from
Buck, they merely come from an abstracted view and are far away
from todays hardware given opportunities.

OTOH, I sometimes got to think about his weird ideas, but mainly
figured that his demands are already covered by hardware but may
not have entered his Delphi/Python-HLL-world yet.
Most of the asked features may be found implemented in the C/C+-
area even just as intrisincs since a while anyway now.

__
wolfgang
(for those who dont know:
 I'm a purist machine code programmer since more than 35 years)