Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Peter Cacioppi peter.cacioppi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:19:40 EDT 2013

Just because the CPython implementation does something doesn't mean that thing is something other than risky/tricky/to-be-avoided-if-possible. Python (and it's implementations) exist so that ordinary people can avoid doing risky stuff.

I'm not critiquing the CPython implementation here, I'm pointing out that some languages are just better than others for most projects. Working in a higher level where gotos aren't needed is the right call most of the time.