Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 03:40:47 EDT 2013

On 18/10/2013 00:53, Peter Cacioppi wrote:
> You know, I'd heard somewhere that Goto was considered harmful.... trying to remember exactly where....

Yep, but it's used throughout the CPython code for error handling,
nothing wrong with that as it's crystal clear that you're going to one
place for one purpose.  Contrast that with its use in spaghetti code
where you're leaping around like a naked person on an ant hill.

--
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,

Mark Lawrence